Japanese Media Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Strain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sour Puss

Sour Puss

The Strain Empty
PostSubject: The Strain   The Strain Oxygen11Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:13 pm

The Strain MV5BMjE1MjY3OTg5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTI1NDcwNjE._V1_SX214_AL__zpso4o33gyt

ADMIN wrote:
I recently finished the first season.It's the first time ive watched an new American show for awhile. Ive been pretty much sticking to Korean and Japanese shows and anime. And catching the odd gold mining show and ghost adventures.

I heard about it on a podcast and decided to check it out.

I really enjoyed it. It has a twist to the vampire genre,well that depends on what you class as a true vampire.A Human who bites you and drinks your blood,while being all romantic and charismatic,or a monster who consumes and infects you like a parasite.
:Brains:   

I found the pace to be just right,at no point did i find myself feeling bored or being drilled with filler footage.It built up steadily always keeping me intrigued and i can't wait for the blu ray realise for season 2.
XD

I also bought to First book in the series,the book versions of shows always go in more detail,so im looking forward to see what's different in those.

Quote :
A short synopsis.
A plane lands at John F. Kennedy International Airport with lights off and doors sealed. Epidemiologist Dr. Ephraim Goodweather and his team are sent to investigate. On board they find two hundred corpses and four survivors. The situation deteriorates when the bodies begin disappearing from morgues. Goodweather and a small group of helpers find themselves battling to protect not only their own loved ones, but the entire city from an ancient threat to humanity.        

Spoiler:

Last edited by Sour Puss on Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ansatsusha_gouki

ansatsusha_gouki

Birthday : 1980-02-17

The Strain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Strain   The Strain Oxygen11Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:00 pm

You should get the books,because they give more details on the story and they  changed alot of stuff.

The TV  show is okay,but I still watch it though....
Back to top Go down
Sour Puss

Sour Puss

The Strain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Strain   The Strain Oxygen11Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:06 pm

Ive bought the first book,but ive only read about 40 pages.

Im reading other books at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Strain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Strain   The Strain Oxygen11

Back to top Go down

The Strain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Japanese Media Forum :: The Lounge :: Tv/Films-
Jump to: