Japanese Media Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JpopAsia Interviews LiSA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sour Puss

Sour Puss

JpopAsia Interviews LiSA Empty
PostSubject: JpopAsia Interviews LiSA   JpopAsia Interviews LiSA Oxygen11Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:50 pm

JpopAsia Interviews LiSA LiSA_zpsr6pxyn6p

1. What makes LiSA different from other singers?
Maybe it's my performance that makes me different from other singers. I want to sing a song and a live together with my band. Live performances are fun to me. So I want to have fun together with all fans.
2. This is your third time in Indonesia. Is there anything you are expecting from your Indonesian fans?
I came to AFAID twice and once for an acoustic show. During my last visit to Indonesia, all fans told me "Come to AFAID! Come to AFAID!" which makes me very glad that I came. I want to make more memories and impression with Indonesian fans. I also want to sing new songs for them.
3. Previously, you started your career with a band and now you are a solo singer. Do you miss performing as part of a band?
I really do like performing as part of a band. For the AFAID performance, I will perform with my band the same way I do in Japan. I am looking forward to fans' reaction. Although actually, there's no difference in my performance whether I am performing as a solo act or with a band.
4. Are there any challenges for you in your performance today?
Last year, 'shirushi' was still not well known. Of course, I will sing the song tonight. And if I sing my new songs, I really want to see what kind of reaction Indonesian fans will give to me.
5. What is the most impressive moment for you during your time in Indonesia? What do you like in Indonesia the most?
The first time I came to Indonesia, the greatest moment for me was when all fans sang together with me. I still remember it until now. The best thing is when all my fans know my song and sings it together with me. That makes me very happy. I also love Indonesian food such as nasi goreng and satay. It find Indonesia a warm country in terms of its place and its people. All Indonesians keep on smiling to me and I am really happy about that.
6. What do you think of your fanbase spreading all over the world?
I would be really happy if that's true. I am happy that Indonesia has a place for me and I am very grateful that I have fans waiting for me. Thank you for waiting for me.
7. Please tell us more about your single "Empty Mermaid". What would you do if you become a mermaid for one day?
"Empty Mermaid" is not an anime song but it is really a cool song with catchy rhythm. The song is about a bad woman but I am not a bad woman. If I become a mermaid, I will wear a sexy clam bikini and search for a prince charming.
8. In your setlist, there are usually pop and rock songs. Which genre do you prefer the most?
I like both. In my latest song, "Rally Go Round" both genres are incorporated.
9. What is your favorite anime and manga?
I have a lot of shoujo manga. Right now, I like “Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda”. I also like the Disney movie "Inside Out" and the latest in Japan, "Bakemono no Ko".
10. Is there any secret to your powerful performances?
Eat a lot of delicious food. Get a lot of sleep and do a lot of live performance with everyone you really love. Each good performance is a preparation for the next. That way, the next performance will become more powerful.
Back to top Go down

JpopAsia Interviews LiSA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Japanese Media Forum :: The Japanese Forums :: Music-
Jump to: