Japanese Media Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

D Gray Man:Hallow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ansatsusha_gouki

ansatsusha_gouki

Birthday : 1980-02-17

D Gray Man:Hallow Empty
PostSubject: D Gray Man:Hallow   D Gray Man:Hallow Oxygen11Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:20 pm

I'm looking forward to this,because I've always wonder if they were going to continue the story.

I'm currently watching the original series,since I haven't watched it in 10 years now...I forgot so much stuff in it....lol
Back to top Go down
Sour Puss

Sour Puss

D Gray Man:Hallow Empty
PostSubject: Re: D Gray Man:Hallow   D Gray Man:Hallow Oxygen11Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:54 am

ansatsusha_gouki wrote:

I'm looking forward to this,because I've always wonder if they were going to continue the story.

I'm currently watching the original series,since I haven't watched it in 10 years now...I forgot so much stuff in it....lol

Haven't heard of it. Not much of a surprise though i don't know alot of anime's and the ones i have seen i never bother to remember the name or even look at the name most of the time.

Im watching a few on crunchyroll. Paid for a month so i can get 1080 and no annoying ads. The thing ive found with watching online is that i tend to wonder about online between episode. But when i buy an anime on dvd i will watch episode after episode.I get more into it when im watching on a dvd.
The internet is great and all but i kind of like how it was when it wasn't so big, i didn't seem to waste time on stuff back then.

Guess it's like everything in life, it's always half and half, half good and half bad.
Back to top Go down

D Gray Man:Hallow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Japanese Media Forum :: The Japanese Forums :: Anime-
Jump to: