Japanese Media Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Picture Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sour Puss

Sour Puss

Picture Thread Empty
PostSubject: Picture Thread   Picture Thread Oxygen11Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:42 pm

Click For Pics:

Last edited by Sour Puss on Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
geesehoward4life

geesehoward4life

Birthday : 1971-12-22

Picture Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Thread   Picture Thread Oxygen11Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:36 am

Wow... I haven't honestly looked at a picture of Chiaki IN YEARRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Thanks for the picture thread post! I tell ya, the things we men do for WOMEN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! And the absurdly abusive passive-aggressive !!!! they do to try to go overboard with it! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! Thanks for the picture thread! Which ones are the most recent?
Back to top Go down
Sour Puss

Sour Puss

Picture Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Thread   Picture Thread Oxygen11Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:18 pm

Going down from the top has the newest ones with a few older ones mixed in.

Last edited by Sour Puss on Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
geesehoward4life

geesehoward4life

Birthday : 1971-12-22

Picture Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Thread   Picture Thread Oxygen11Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:39 pm

Women actually like when we lose control over them, for better and for worse. The good ones though know that making her man lose his mind over petty-nonsense or no-good-reasons like doing things just "because she thinks she can", is a great way to lose her man. So it balances out and over time we as men begin to see and accept when our behavior is being too negatively influenced by the wrong kinda woman so then it comes down to us having to have the self-discipline and BALLS! To tell her to shape up or ship out! OR!? We simply cut off that avenue of negative control-&-influence that she has, thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn the other shoe drops when the ball is now back in her court!

If she's not worth anything, then? She will INSIST ON trying to continue to have that negative control-&-influence on us and then the ball is back IN OUR COURT and we've gotten our answer that this woman is not the kind of woman to build anything around or with. Then it's up to us to end the relationship. Mmmmmmmmmm, preachy, but true! HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH!

You know as well as I do that a hot looking woman wears out her welcome when you wake up and you're like "Damn...? What the hell am I doing!? I don't even know what's going on in my life anymore!" the hotness runs its course and then its just on us to accept when the hotness is attached to a hot-mess of a woman! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Back to top Go down
ansatsusha_gouki

ansatsusha_gouki

Birthday : 1980-02-17

Picture Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Thread   Picture Thread Oxygen11Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:38 pm

Picture Thread 19-23

I like this alot

Is she still modeling...
Back to top Go down
Sour Puss

Sour Puss

Picture Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Thread   Picture Thread Oxygen11Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:07 pm

ansatsusha_gouki wrote:
Picture Thread 19-23
I like this alot

Is she still modeling...

I think she's been focusing on acting than modelling. But at the same time actresses/actors get offered product deals that they model for.

so you could say yes,but at the same time i wouldn't say it's been the main focus.
Back to top Go down
Sour Puss

Sour Puss

Picture Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Thread   Picture Thread Oxygen11Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:40 pm

Pics:
Back to top Go down
ansatsusha_gouki

ansatsusha_gouki

Birthday : 1980-02-17

Picture Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Thread   Picture Thread Oxygen11Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:28 pm

Pics:
Back to top Go down
Sour Puss

Sour Puss

Picture Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Thread   Picture Thread Oxygen11Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:08 pm

Thanks for adding some pics.

I Edited the post and put the pictures into a spoiler tab to keep things tidy.
Back to top Go down
Sour Puss

Sour Puss

Picture Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Thread   Picture Thread Oxygen11Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:21 pm

Look how young and cute she looks here! :HUG;:

Picture Thread Cap727_zps2zzxntq5

I was going to upload this onto the Battle Royale Forum with some others but didn't get round to it.Thought id add it here instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Picture Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Thread   Picture Thread Oxygen11

Back to top Go down

Picture Thread
Page 1 of 1