Japanese Media Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm Home (Drama) News

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sour Puss

Sour Puss

I'm Home (Drama) News Empty
PostSubject: I'm Home (Drama) News   I'm Home (Drama) News Oxygen11Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:47 pm

Aya will be playing the wife of Ieji Hisashi (Takuya Kimura )

Ieji Hisashi has an accident at work which five years later has him suffering from blurred memories.
He feels his wife 'Megumi Hisashi' (Ueto) and son are wearing masks.And are not who they portray themselves to be.He has vivid memories of his former wife whom he divorced five years ago as well as his daughter. With this situation, he figures out what truly happened in his past making use of the 10 mysterious keys he has a hold of.

The story is adapted from the manga of the same title by Kei Ishizaka. "I'm Home" will begin airing in April, every Thursday at 9:00 PM.

I'm Home (Drama) News 17823-n7lyxyyng6_zpspt3zjpkz
Back to top Go down
geesehoward4life

geesehoward4life

Birthday : 1971-12-22

PostSubject: Re: I'm Home (Drama) News   I'm Home (Drama) News Oxygen11Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:16 pm

Aya Ueto...? Man, I have not kept up on ANY KIND of Japanese anything! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH! -_- Ahem, just laughing. I'm cool. But seriously, I haven't seen anything by Aya Ueto in literal years. Has her acting improved? Is she still the top idol in Japan? I've got NO CLUE! Thus? I ask you, help me out here! Hahahahahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Sour Puss

Sour Puss

PostSubject: Re: I'm Home (Drama) News   I'm Home (Drama) News Oxygen11Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:52 pm

haha I too forgot about aya for a long time. I bought Azumi 2 back in 2005-2006 and that was the last time i watched anything with her.

Id say her acting is ok,but then again alot of japanese Tv and films have alot of overacting,it can be pretty off putting sometimes.

Yeah commercial wise she is still the top dog.

Did you know she got married back in 2012?

When i put a link up to this new drama you will have to check it out.
Back to top Go down
geesehoward4life

geesehoward4life

PostSubject: Re: I'm Home (Drama) News   I'm Home (Drama) News Oxygen11Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:33 am

Whu-wha-wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttttttttt!?!?!?!? Aya Ueto GOT MARRIED!? Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, I have REALLY BEEN OUTTA THE LOOP! Wowwwwwwwwwwwww, she got MARRIED!? Yeah, definitely post the link and I will DEFINITELY CHECK IT OUT! HA! She got MARRIED!
Back to top Go down
Sour Puss

Sour Puss

PostSubject: Re: I'm Home (Drama) News   I'm Home (Drama) News Oxygen11Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:01 pm

hahahahaha Yep. I was like that too when i found out.She married an older man.Nearly 15 years older i think he is.

Yeah when it comes out next month i will post a link
Back to top Go down
geesehoward4life

geesehoward4life

PostSubject: Re: I'm Home (Drama) News   I'm Home (Drama) News Oxygen11Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:39 pm

Thanks, and it figures he would be 15 years older, damn him! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Back to top Go down
Sour Puss

Sour Puss

PostSubject: Re: I'm Home (Drama) News   I'm Home (Drama) News Oxygen11Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:05 pm

Hahahaha i know. Ibet he's having alot of fun. bounce
Back to top Go down
geesehoward4life

geesehoward4life

PostSubject: Re: I'm Home (Drama) News   I'm Home (Drama) News Oxygen11Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:33 pm

I would HOPE SO, butttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt...? I dunno. IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII dunno.... I would THINK HE WOULD, but that's because I'm non-Japanese, butttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.........? IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII dunno... I just. Don't. Know. HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH! I've read and seen and heard some really messed up stories about how Japanese relationships can really be all about the show and have no substance, no sizzle and certainly NO SEX! At least not anything that constitutes WHAT I WOULD CALL SEX. Bad health and all. Bad blood pressure and all. On the verge of death, HOWEVER...!? When I've decided its time to THROW DOWN IN THE BEDROOM!? IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH! Lemme shut the hell up, BUT I'M SERIOUS THOUGH!

So I dunno about her and homeboy, good luck to them. I'm definitely gonna check out her new drama just to get my feet wet with watching Japanese entertainment again. I LITERALLY haven't watched ANYTHING JAPANESE that isn't some kind of Anime and even then I had to watch that alone because I didn't want Stacey getting all jittery and Chiaki-scared! Ha-hahahahahahah! The !!!! I put up with to please a woman. Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd watch this!?

Aya's drama I'm Home centers on her husband not really believing who she is and their marriage and his mind is more on his previous marriage, now!? How is SHE gonna be called upon to portray what HER CHARACTER DECIDES TO GO THROUGH to try to please HER HUSBAND whose mind is on some other marriage with some other woman? Heh, ahhhh-see that!? See how I tied my personal chit-chat with the topic! Saved you the time of moving this thread! AND!? Actually raised a great point of how well-written is this drama going to be where they will have to show how far Aya's character is going to go to appease and be there for her husband who has psychological issues that aren't of his own making. So that should be a good watch in regards to how her part was WRITTEN. And how SHE PORTRAYS IT!
Back to top Go down
Sour Puss

Sour Puss

PostSubject: Re: I'm Home (Drama) News   I'm Home (Drama) News Oxygen11Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:05 pm

hahaha Here's a quote i saw about her husband. "His super hip movement technique where he can pump like a piston 100 times in 1 minute. A certain model who has had experience with HIRO says: “When I had sex with HIRO-san, he’d piston me so quickly like a machine and it won’t even take me 3 minutes until I reach orgasm" hahahahahahahahahahahaha Tell me that doesn't make you laugh. hahahaha bounce bounce bounce bounce

Well one thing ive heard is when after most Japanese get married the women starts to withhold the sex.So basically they trick guess into marrying and having children then cut off the ties to sex. Of course not all women but ive heard alot.

I think you should give one a try to get back into japanese Tv and reading the subs like crazy.lol The only downside is, all tv shows are split up,so after the first video ends you have to click the next one to carry on. I find it annoying.I need to look for somewhere i can download them from,So i can watch in full,and then can upload that on dailymotion then inbed here.

hahahaha yes you saved me some time. pirat Well im not sure if there is going to be a twist like Aya is bad or maybe it might be like you said her just dealing with him like that.
Back to top Go down
geesehoward4life

geesehoward4life

PostSubject: Re: I'm Home (Drama) News   I'm Home (Drama) News Oxygen11Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:10 pm

Super hip movement technique!? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH! I'll definitely check out some J-TV, but I'll avoid the super hip movement technique! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Back to top Go down
Sour Puss

Sour Puss

PostSubject: Re: I'm Home (Drama) News   I'm Home (Drama) News Oxygen11Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:47 am

hahahhahahahahahaha Yeah you best had, you don't want to damage your body anymore. You leave that stuff to me. Laughing

Im started to post video links here. Just started with a chiaki Drama. Go check that out.
Back to top Go down
geesehoward4life

geesehoward4life

PostSubject: Re: I'm Home (Drama) News   I'm Home (Drama) News Oxygen11Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:49 pm

I'll definitely go check out the link for the Chiaki Drama, thanks for posting it. And I DEFINITELY don't need to damage my body anymore than it already is!
Back to top Go down
Sour Puss

Sour Puss

PostSubject: Re: I'm Home (Drama) News   I'm Home (Drama) News Oxygen11Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:32 am

No problem. I'll post Different Dramas and Films up. Im sure when you have time you could find something to watch.
haha no, best take it easy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Home (Drama) News   I'm Home (Drama) News Oxygen11

Back to top Go down

I'm Home (Drama) News
Page 1 of 1